Real thoughts in text

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Big or Pac???

There is a debate that I believe will go on until the end of time....Biggie Smalls or Tupac.

To decide who the better rapper was you first have to find out who the real Chris Wallace and Tupac Shakur were. I have books on both of them. Chris Wallace rapped for a reason....to get off the streets. He was selling crack and often talks about it in his rap songs. He also raps about birthdays being the worst days and thinking back to his one room shack, which, surprisingly, is a lie. His mother owned an 8 1/2 apartment and they were quite well off.

Tupac, on the other hand, was a totally different person that Chris. As a kid Tupac lived in Baltimore and was into theater, ballet, and poetry. I don't consider him a rapper, but a poet. He has a totally different style than Biggie. He rapped about many problems not only about himself, but about society. Big was more of a hardcore rapper, who rapped for the money, and only for the money.

Now that I have examined both Biggie and Tupac, it is time to judge. A decision would be impossible to make for overall rap, so I will make a few different categories. For best rhymes, I would have to go with Big. Who could beat rhymes like "I bring drama like ya...spit on ma mama.......now i'm bringin' karma like that ***** jeffrey dohmer" and "B -I-G...Po-pp-a, no info for tha....DEA, federal agents mad becuz im flagrant, tapped my cell, and the phone in the basement." I would really like to go off naming rhymes, but the list is very long. So, moving on, if you rate them on who made more money, then Tupac wins. In the long run I would choose Big, but it's too bad both of their lives had to be cut short. Or did they????......................




http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home