Real thoughts in text

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pistons Perish

I don't know about anybody else, but I personally thought that the Detroit Pistons would come out on top this year. They managed to surpass the Heat which although thought impossible was quite inevitable. This is a disaster for their franchise considering that they may be losing Darvin Ham, Ronald DuPree, and Elden Cambell will definately leave a hole in their team. I believe the major issue is the fact that Larry Brown is pretty much gone from the Pistons organization. The Pistons may have to make some very big changes which I think involve maybe trading one of the Wallace "Brothers" or Chauncey. As a matter of fact, pretty much any player could get traded. In a short summary I think the Pistons time in the light is over for a few years, that is, unless Darko can start the next season and average 20 ppg.......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home