Real thoughts in text

Monday, June 27, 2005

War with China

During my last semester of school I was sitting at lunch and eaves dropping on a few of my classmates' conversation. They were debating over whether we will go to a massive war with China over Taiwan. Although it seemed to be a debate, all of the participants agreed with everything the others were saying. They were all throwing out random ideas they had come up with just to sound smart, rather than actually thinking about what would really happen. One kid was saying that war was going to break out within the next 15 years and that there was going to be a draft. He then said the draft wouldn't be able to get to him because he would already have enlisted. If this happened, I sure as hell am skipping town, or, if neccassary, playing the "gay" card. The second kid, a boy who often stands in my shadow and always steals my ideas, was totally agreeing with him. I was appalled at this because I am good friends with this dude and thought I had trained him well in terms of political ideas. He went on to say that he wished Bush could stay in office in the event of a war, which in turn pissed me off so much that I started ripping on his ideas later that day. The third was a real army kid, one of those guys who walks around with army pants and fake guns(much like me when I was about 8). But anyways he was just saying how he believes we would wipe out the world with a nuclear war.

Listen up you 3 fools. First of all we would never go to war with China over Taiwan or any other small feud. That theory is utter bullshit. Second of all, if Bush ever maintained rule in our country, there would have to be a revolution - this man is utterly incapable of caring about anyone other than himself and his "base" ie : Rich white upper class (myself excluded). Third of all, if there was a nuclear war, it would not even come close to wipping out the world. you are all complete morons.

In closing : Fuck Bush, fuck money, and fuck you.

Epilogue: I am no longer in touch with any of these three former comrades and hope never to be again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home