Real thoughts in text

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HelpMyPatients.com

Well, I recently looked into Reelblogs and was particularily intrigued by Helpmypatients.com. I was so intrigued that I posted a treatment suggestion for Dr. Fletcher's Wednesday patiend "Howie." Howie is "a Republican political strategist, who has Multiple Personality Disorder and is undermined by his alter-ego, a diehard Democrat."(Paraphrase from HMP) I wrote a 4 sentence idea for Dr. Fletcher which can be summarized as "Try to get Howie to confront his alter-ego." Unbenounced to my, Dr. Fletcher seemed to think highly of this simple suggestion, and, during one of his sessions, presented my suggestion to Howie.

www.helpmypatients.com

1 Comments:

  • Nice suggestion. I'm a fan of that show too. Nice blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home